ZAION SAS is mindful about the rights of individuals, particularly regarding automated processing, so in the desire for transparency with its customers, Zaion has implemented a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we recommend visiting the site: https://www.cnil.fr/en/
Article 1 – Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is for strictly personal use only. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 2 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property and are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of the said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 3 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher can at any time :
– suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws or the rules of Netiquette;
– suspend the site to carry out updates.
Article 4 – Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be held liable in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, which prevents access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment used to connect to the site is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from virus attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– as a result of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– as a result of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against them as a result.
If the publisher should be subject to amicable or legal proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may backfire on you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
Article 5 – Hyperlinks
The setting up by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed by request of the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right on the content present in the said link.
Article 6 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the company ZAION SAS. Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity. Personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and if necessary to process your orders.
The personal data collected is as follows:
– Name and surname
– Email address
– Phone number
– Company and position
Article 7 – Right of access, rectification, and deletion of your data
In accordance with the rules applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the following e-mail address. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy.
– The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated.
– The right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
– The right to limit processing: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
– The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for in the GDPR.
– The right to portability: they may request that the Platform gives them the personal data provided by them to be transferred to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: Wework, 106 Boulevard Haussmann, 75008 Paris.
Or by email, at the following address: email@example.com
All applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the application. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/.
We recommend that you first contact the person in charge of the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 8 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the Platform’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user; – personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
– management of possible disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences ;
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 10 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively within the European Union in the following cases:
– when the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comment areas of the Platform,
– when the user authorizes a third party website to access their data;
– when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the Platform may carry out the transmission of data in order to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 11 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com. If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or reputation. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 12 – Cookies
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ or tracer is an electronic file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used. When browsing this site, cookies from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third party companies may be placed on your device.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you. The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: used to measure the site’s audience.
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags.
– Google Adsense: advertising agency of Google using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
– Google Dynamic Remarketing – provides dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
– Google Adwords Conversion – A tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
– DoubleClick – Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of ‘cookies’ for any type of browser, please consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/sites/default/files/atoms/files/draft_recommendation_cookies_and_other_trackers_en.pdf
Article 13 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products together with their description are not contractual and are not binding on the publisher.
Article 14 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s registered office, subject to a specific allocation of jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 15 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or anything else concerning the site itself, you can send a message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org